As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Create Visual Aids
Preschoolers and early years. Purple, adhd, routine, learning difficulties, transition for autism, Now and Next Board with hook coins to support visual communication, speech and languageCreate Visual Aids
- Fits with other picture cards from Create Visual Aids thanks to the VELCRO Brand hook coins on the board. Can easily be carried around and fits in most bags.
Made by a mum and ex-teacher on a mission to share the benefits of visual communication. Great for supporting toddlers, adhd, speech and language difficulties, autism, learning disabilities and early years.
Reduces anxiety and brings calm by allowing someone to feel in control. Allows for processing time since pictures don't disappear like words do. A sturdy board that shows someone what is happening now, and what is coming up next. Attach visual symbols to make a simple routine chart for children.
Autism, Visual Timetable, Children Visual Now and Next Board Learning Aids Tool with 70 Picture Cards To Support Communication, ASD, Preschool, Daily Routine Chart for Speech and LanguageTikplus
- Encourage children to do their daily tasks and responsibilities independently by a fun way. Visual guide for kidsvisual timetable is a very useful tool to help kids be in control of their actions and to be able to understand what has to be done and what is on the agenda. Visual aids packageyou'll get 70 daily routine charts for children, come with clear file pouch with enough space for all your cards, easy to hang.
Loads of options and the pictures are clear and bright for children to identify and understand by themselves. Easy to meet kids daily learning and use. Multifunctional daily rountine charts home-school daily routin chart consists of 70 different cards, bathing, walking, including breakfast, snacks, drinks, stories, brushing teeth, cleaning, going to school, swimming, shopping, lunch, etc.
Reduce stress and building independencehelp autistic children and those with asd, building independence, aspergers, autism, communication reduce their stress and support transitioning between activities, sen, adhd, priming and preparation for new activities.
You can hang it horizontally or vertically, and one rope, 1 background felt strip and enough hook and loop dot stickers, or even fold it so that it stands upright on a table or counter. Sturdy/ tear-resistantthe visual timetable is made of durable felt, and the card is made of high-quality cardstock, which is strong, durable and not easy to tear. Can be applied and removed multiple times using the included hook and loop dots.
3. Autism Supplies & Developments
Children, ADHD, ASD, Kids, Visual Now, Next Later Board – Scheduling Timetable Activity Symbol Cards & Board compatible with PECs Symbols & Boardmaker PCS for non-verbal, Toddlers English, AutismAutism Supplies & Developments
- Perfect for autism, pda, asd, kids, adhd, early years learning.4. 5cm square symbols with rounded corners - easy to both see and handle. Board and symbols made from highly durable plastic: strong, lightweight, waterproof, easy to clean and designed to withstand life in an autism household!.
A4 board - keep on a desk or display on the wall. Improves executive function skills, toddlers, children, independence and personal responsibility.
Comes with 32 pre-printed plastic symbols, and fully compatible with your existing PECs symbol library uses hook and loop fastenings. Widely used tool to help children to transition from one activity to another – something that is often a struggle for autistic people.
ADHD, ASD, Children, Toddlers English, Autism, Next Later Board – Scheduling Timetable Activity Symbol Cards & Board compatible with PECs Symbols & Boardmaker for non-verbal, Visual Now, KidsGeneric
- Perfect for those who prefer visual prompts. Ideal for asd, adhD and SEN. Visual now and Next board. Made using official Widget symbols.
Visual Timetable Children Daily Routine Chart with 70 PECS Cards Now and Next Board for Kids Autism Preschool ADHD ASD for Home SchoolSanlebi
- Visual behavioral tool: children routine chart encourages to complete daily tasks independently in a fun way, especially in children autism, and help children stabilize their emotions, adhd, Preschool. Can be hung or stood upright, it is an effective teaching tool for young children in schools and a learning board to communicate with parents.
70pcs waterproof cards:these cards enough can make a morning routine chart, so that children can check their daily plan, chores chart for kids, behavior chart, etc.
Which can reduce anxiety about what will happen in the future. 2 in 1 felt board: this visual aid timetable is foldable and durable material.
Autism sensory equipmentvisual pecs cards helps provide guidance on speech and language, images are often easier for children to understand and remember, To improve children confidence and interest. Easy to use: velcro stickers only need to be removed and pasted on the back of the required cards, and the daily calendar for children can be quickly listed, Kids can also make it easily.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Width||27 cm (10.63 Inches)|
Autism（Not Include Flash Cards, 68x24cm Daily Routine Chart for Visual Schedule, Felt Visual Board, Now and Next Board Learning Aids Tool for ASD, Backing Board for Children Visual TimetableTikplus
- It's a great tool for setting an instant visual schedule for children with autism. Durable and reusable the visual backing board is made of durable felt and thick cardborad material, which is strong, durable and not easy to tear. With hook and loop adhesive tape for multiple applications and removals.
With a visual timeline for children with autism, you can experiment with many settings with your child. Ideal gifts for kids perfect for preschool and grade school students!, or Autism Spectrum It's the ideal gift for birthdays, especially for children with ASD, ADHD, Christmas or even preschool programs.
Visual board for kids you will recieve a 24 x 68 cm visual board, 72pcs hook and loop round sticky dots and a storage bag. Create good habitswith this scheduler board, develop healthy habits with your kids and family, you can teach time management skills and responsibility, foster independence, and more.
Easy to use you can hang the schedule board vertically, or even fold it into 2 panels and stand it upright on a tabletop for smaller displays. Or, when your child is ready, you can create everything from daily to-do lists or routines to weekly schedules and responsibility charts. Diy your own visual time chartyou can use this board to make charts for your kids.
70 Pcs Daily Routine Chart Children Visual Now and Next Board Learning Aids Tool Picture Cards To Support Communication for Speech and Language, Visual Timetable for Children, Autism, PreschoolONMDQS
- It's perfect for homes, drinks, daycares, and other educational institutions. It is a useful tool for encouraging children to learn through sight. Great for kids: this schedule card is perfect for kids to help them focus on the picture and follow the behavior shown on the picture.
You can use this directly to plan daily tasks. Wide application: wide application range, very suitable for preschool, can be used as a classroom teaching tool or as a gift to cultivate children's good habits, kindergarten and elementary school.
Kids calendar: this schedule features 70 different cards including breakfast, snacks, brush teeth, learning centers, lunch, shower and more.
Easy to use: this visual schedule card can be hung on the wall or placed on a table and folds into a triangle shape to remind kids of their daily tasks and develop self-discipline. Can be applied and removed multiple times with the included adhesive tape. Premium material: our visual programming cards are made of PVC material, waterproof, which is very durable, tear-resistant and not easily deformed.
|Height||1.5 cm (0.59 Inches)|
|Length||34 cm (13.39 Inches)|
|Width||24 cm (9.45 Inches)|