As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Farm Plants
6X Erigeron karvinskianus 'Sea of Blossom' ERIGERON karvinskianus Large Perennial Plug Plants.Park Farm Plants
- Growing bigger and stronger year on year. All uk grown and ready to pot on and plant out in the spring for beautiful colour in the summer months. Supplied in packs of 6 or 3 depending on which you have ordered. Grown and supplied by Park Farm Plants.
2. Park Farm Plants
Park Farm Plants 3X Erigeron karvinskianus 'Sea of Blossom' ERIGERON karvinskianus Large Perennial Plug Plants.Park Farm Plants
- Supplied in packs of 6 or 3 depending on which you have ordered. Growing bigger and stronger year on year. Grown and supplied by Park Farm Plants. All uk grown and ready to pot on and plant out in the spring for beautiful colour in the summer months.
3. South Eastern Horticultural
Pack x6 Erigeron Glaucus 'Sea Breeze Pink' Perennial Garden Large Plug PlantsSouth Eastern Horticultural
- Perennial. Pack of six large plug plants approx 40mm root base. A low-growing, carpeting perennial.
Geranium F1 Horizon Scarlet Pelargonium Mini Plug Plants x 20 for Potting OnGROWTANICAL
- Height and spread when Grown Approx. Brighten up your beds, borders and hanging baskets. Beautiful red flowers with the best geranium leaf zoning we have seen.
All plants come with an apHA registered plant passport. Giving buyers confidence that our plants are authentic and healthy. See pictures. Geranium f1 horizon scarlet Mini Plug Plants X 20 for potting on. 30cm x 30cm.
5. Ballyrobert Gardens
Hardy Perennial Plant, Mexican Fleabane, Erigeron karvinskianus, a Garden TestedBallyrobert Gardens
- You can mass them together towards the front of the border, put them into a rock garden, Leucanthemum, lavendula, or grow them in a container. Shrubs like Philadelphus and Kolkwitzia also pair well. About this genus: erigeron is quite a large genus, with 390 species of annuals, fleabane, whilst the name erigeron is derived from the Greek eri = early; geron = old man, not including all of the cultivars on the market too.
Colonised the concrete terraces of the football stadium Estadio_Azteca built for the Mexico 1970 World Cup! Position: full sun, october, november other features: bees and butterflies, rocks flowers: april, but not in wet areas!, june, september, may, partial shade soil: almost any soil, July, august, Royal Horticultural Society Award of Garden Merit RHS AGM Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters -15 to -10°C Habit: Mat forming Foliage: Deciduous Height: 15 - 25 cm 0.5
5 - 1 ft spread: 30 - 60 cm 1 - 2 ft Time to full growth: 2 to 5 years. Seriously you may get nine months of flowers from this plant. Butterflies love them. The wonderful plant is best grown in crevices in walls or paving, where it rapidly spreads to provide a carpet of flowers for months and months. About this cultivar: erigeron karvinskianus is cultivated for its daisy-like blooms, and is often confused with the closely related true daisy Bellis. Thus, it has gained the RHS AGM.
Hayloft Erigeron karvinskianus|Mexican Fleabane| 3 x 9cmHayloft
- No quibble - if for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, please do not worry as we are always happy to replace or refund the cost of your plants. Flower - gorgeous white, pink then purple flowers as the blooms mature.
Attractive- Adored by bees and butterflies. Growing - this wonderful flower will take root in walls and crevices or trail over containers. All that we ask is that you let us know how we can improve for future orders. Groundcover -beautiful little flower that offers excellent groundcover for those border gaps.